“Please note that all trip fees are tax deductible donations to CB Deaf Ministry as a 501(c)3 and are therefore non-refundable."
In the meantime, GET STARTED!
1. Use our e-mail template to let us know which trip interests you.
2. Complete the application .
3. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail with next step instructions.
4. Pay 50% 60 days before trip and final payment 30 days before travel. For Haiti Deaf Academy
PO Box 8437
Surprise, AZ 85374.
* Note the name of the trip participant in the instruction box. Please note that all trip fees are non-refundable.
*In the event the trip is cancelled due to a safety decision made by the Haiti Deaf Academy for weather, political unrest or other reasons, the trip fees, minus the application fee and deposits made to cover transportation and lodging will be reimbursed. Deposits for these services are usually no more than $200 per person.
In the meantime,
5. Start packing!